Morning - JetHimself Morning - JetHimself

WTF! Nobody rated this song or even looked at it??? This is a very fine piece of work here. Not only that, but THIS IS REAL HOUSE!!! I haven't heard a calm, relaxing house beat in ages from this site. Most ppl that post in this category almost always upload what they believe to be house, but it's actually a form of trance. But anyways, this is absolutely amazing. Excellent job! This song CLEARLY did not get the attention it deserved -_- smh

JetHimself responds:

Thanks a bunch man. This is one of my olds and I'm trying to get back into this style.

TSD - Quark Star TSD - Quark Star

Nice Song! Man this sounds like a perfect song for a donkey kong country game! The notes and sounds in the background and foreground are like a perfect, flawless match for the game! Awesome!

Happy Dream [Techno] Happy Dream [Techno]

Pretty Nice

This sounds like an intro to a kart racing game. Nonetheless, a nice piece of work. Piano sounds nice and crisp, kicks are boomin pretty good, and the hats and claps fit nicely into the song. I especially like the square bass sounding effect in the background. Very well done. 4/5 9/10.

Police Police

The Lord of the Pads strikes again!

The beat in this song is really cool, but the pad-breakdowns of this song are freakin awesome!!! This song seems to have mixed emotions fused into it. This is one of the best songs I've heard on newgrounds in a good while. Great Work!

DJ-Shinobi-1 responds:

thnk u scorp as usual!

No - __-[- D'n'B -]-_'_ -'-'- No - __-[- D'n'B -]-_'_ -'-'-

Pretty cool song...

This is a nice d n b you made here. It's sort of active, but at the same time calm. I just wish it were longer, that's all. Overall, great job! 4/5

to the bobmobile to the bobmobile

This is awsome!

This is a very nice song you made here. I like the techno/trance beats you used and the vocals are great for this song. Don't let the score discourage you. You simply put this song under the wrong category. That is all. Great Job!!!

The Choice (Mega Man 8) The Choice (Mega Man 8)

Very very very nice

How slow. How sad. How great! I really like this piece here. Mega Man 8 had some pretty awesome songs in my opinion. I used to listen to the stage select music a lot. Now you've brought it back. Excellent job!

VGman2005 responds:

Yeah the Stage Select theme is one of my favorites in a game and I wanted to try something new with this one.

Mega-Bass (Test) Mega-Bass (Test)

Thanks for the present!

Cool Song! I like the suspense theme you put in it. Also, you submitted this on my birthday! I would of loved to have this song played last year. Awesome job!

TheComet-Abyss TheComet-Abyss

If you mean what you say...

You're a god.

TheComet responds:

Trust me, this song is 100% recycled material from the other songs I had made at that time

[|-Free-|] [|-Free-|]

Strongly Disagree

This don't exactly sound like holiday music, but it certainly does not sound like some damn JAIL music! I like it. Good Job!