Morning - JetHimself Morning - JetHimself

WTF! Nobody rated this song or even looked at it??? This is a very fine piece of work here. Not only that, but THIS IS REAL HOUSE!!! I haven't heard a calm, relaxing house beat in ages from this site. Most ppl that post in this category almost always upload what they believe to be house, but it's actually a form of trance. But anyways, this is absolutely amazing. Excellent job! This song CLEARLY did not get the attention it deserved -_- smh

JetHimself responds:

Thanks a bunch man. This is one of my olds and I'm trying to get back into this style.

TSD - Quark Star TSD - Quark Star

Nice Song! Man this sounds like a perfect song for a donkey kong country game! The notes and sounds in the background and foreground are like a perfect, flawless match for the game! Awesome!

Happy Dream [Techno] Happy Dream [Techno]

Pretty Nice

This sounds like an intro to a kart racing game. Nonetheless, a nice piece of work. Piano sounds nice and crisp, kicks are boomin pretty good, and the hats and claps fit nicely into the song. I especially like the square bass sounding effect in the background. Very well done. 4/5 9/10.